Thursday, July 1, 2010

Viktor Frankl: Why to believe in others | Video on TED.com


I watched this video clip this morning, unaware of the tears it would bring to my eyes. I had read Viktor Frankl's book Man's Search for Meaning in high school and had even written an essay for a contest. His experiences surviving the Holocaust and his insights into the true reasons we are here struck a chord even in a naive 17 year old girl. Now with many life experiences behind me, I appreciate even more this incredible man. Watch for yourself; it will be less than 5 minutes that will transform your day and open your mind.




Viktor Frankl: Why to believe in others | Video on TED.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of follow-up comments, please email me @ joanmancini@yahoo.com.